St. Andrews Women's League
1. Rules will remain the same as last year. Reach a "double par" on any hole, you may pick up your ball and continue on to the next hole.
2. You may choose to play # 5 from the Back red tees as a par 4 or from the bridge area as a par 3. You do not have to play one tee box consistently this year. You may play as a par 3 or par 4 any week.
3. Green fees remain the same, $14.00 and $8.00 for cart.
4. Pre-printed scorecards will be available each week with the play of the day listed. You will have two lines to fill in. The first is your regular round score and at the bottom of the card is the play of the day line. Please fill in this row according to the play of the day.
5. League dues are $25 (Make checks payable to Lora Winter) and $20 for GHIN Handicap payable to St. Andrews.
New this year:
We will have Tee Time Sheets to fill out each week.
St. Andrews has a Facebook account and will also have a dedicated tab on their website for ladies league. Information about league will be posted on this so be sure to check it out each week. The Website address is: standrewsiowa.com
If you have anything you wish to post on the website or have any questions, you may contact Julie Hall at: email@example.com or phone 319-393-9915
IF YOU WISH TO SIGN UP TO PLAY NEXT MONDAY NIGHT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME AND IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH. IF YOU ARE ALONE, WE WILL FIND SOMEONE FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH. THERE IS ONE MORE SPOT AT 4:00 FOR SOMEONE, OTHERWISE ANYTIME AT 4:10 - 6:00 IS OPEN.
Let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you all next Monday!